Monday, May 6, 2013

Bad #1: Sexy Videos on Facebook

The very first post on this blog. This topic is what inspired me to create this blog in the first place.


Recently, I made a video addressing the (Filipina) women who uploads a video of them dancing to Psy's Gentleman while wearing very short shorts and a tight top. Now, I don't have any problem with that at all. My problem is, when they get  pervy comments, they get really angry and complain that they're being disrespected.

Hey woman. How do you expect to be respected if that's what you wear to dance ONLY the hip swaying part of that song? Are you f*cking kidding me.

There's one video I saw on Facebook, same thing, a cover of the same dance. This girl was wearing jeans and a shirt. Basically, she isn't exposing a lot of skin. If she can dance to that song without having to expose most of her skin, why can't the other women do the same?

Anyway, moving on...

I'm glad that a lot of people understood my point. But as usual, negative comments can't be avoided.
The past few days, I received a message from a friend and he linked me to a video posted by the page Putapepe. It was my video. Re-uploaded. Judging from the page name, you can already tell it's a page men can visit to fap to videos of the said women above. What annoys me the most is the comments section. I'm not angry because I got negative comments. Trust me, I understand as long as you can prove your point. But take a look at the comments. Do they prove a point? NO. Not at all.

Let me paste some comments from there:

"nag hubad sana para may points!!!!"
"sex nalang tayo"
"huh ??? wtf are you saying ?? go to hell bitch"
"dami mung alam.. mag bigti ka nlng"
"TONGNA MALANDI K DIN DI mo lng tanggap n mas sexy sila sau"
"shabu pa.. ingit ka lg kasi wlang papatol sayu"
"so wahts your point?"
"wahaha... d kna vrgen.... playing safe..??? kakahiya ka!!!!!!!!!"

*facepalm* Those are just a few of the comments of the people in that page. Honestly, it's something I can just laugh off. Just how stupid can these people be? I know there are around 5% of people in the comments section that understood my point, and I'm happy that they know how to understand. But the rest? Idiots. All idiots.

Is that what Filipinos want to show the world? How they act? How they speak? I know not every Filipinos are like those idiots. But if you take a look at it, what would you think? It's a shame.

1 comment:

  1. hmm... you got a point in there :)
    if those girls don't want to get perv comments then they shouldn't dress skimpy in the first place.

    ReplyDelete